Math Simulator is powerful application that can perform solution of various mathematical problems in just a few seconds. It’s an application useful to Engineering students and various professionals to get solutions to mathematical problems.
- Solving Non-Linear Equations
- Solving Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Calculation of Co-efficient of Correlation
- Calculation Spearman’s Rank Correlation Co-efficient
- Interpolation with equidistant and non-equidistant points
- Definite Integration using various numerical techniques
Math Simulator not only solves these problems but also provide you with the steps that are involved in calculation of that. By using this application, I am sure that many of the students and professionals would get benefit and will get rid of those boring calculations that need to be done manually and are painstaking.
Math Simulator uses a java library called “Java Expression Parser” under GNU General Public License which is a product of Singular Systems, Canada. I am highly grateful to Singular Systems for their esteemed work.
All you there are requested to post your valuable views and comments about the project and also provide some suggestions.